Sunday, June 15, 2008

Prayer, just a call away.

I just got off the phone with my dad and he reminded me of an amazing service that the 700 Club offers. I'm sure other Christian organizations offer the same, but this is one I know about. He reminded me of their 24/7 prayer line. Have you ever had a prayer item that you needed prayer about, but couldn't really share it with anyone you knew, but still needed a prayer partner? I'm sure you have. Sometimes certain pray request aren't even appropriate to share with someone you know or in the setting of a group. That's where a prayer line come in. From their web site, the center’s phones are staffed by more than 350 prayer counselors who are trained in offering comfort and encouragement from a biblical perspective. So rather than face an issue on your own, call a Prayer Counselor at (800) 759-0700. A 700 Club Prayer Counselor will answer your call.

No comments: